Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it possible for me to say "it figures" When it comes to change? Is it possible for me to just take it as it comes? Maybe it's a sign of maturity. Or maybe it's a sign of fatigue.
Either way, I'm tired. I'm sick of work...but whatever. I'll just keep plugging through. Because some day it'll change.
My mother is pregnant. Merry Christmas! Who knows what this is going to mean for life? A complete change once again? For sure. Life is never going to be the same again. But then again, it never is the same, is it? Things change every day. Why should this be any different?
I'm happy for my mother. I really am....although I wonder if she's happy for herself? This seems to point a finger of direction for my life, where before I was questioning what I would be doing with my life in a few months more time. Staying here? Moving back to Provo? Now I know. I can't forsee myself moving. I can't imagine myself somewhere else. Not when life is beginning again here.
But not my life. Where is my life? I need a life. I want to start my life anew as well. Some day maybe it'll happen. For now, I move minute to minute, thought to thought.

2 comments:

Rachel Adventure said...

I just discovered this other blog! Your mom is pregnant? When is she due? Live your life for yourself my dear, wherever that is, the people around you will love you no matter what.

Heather said...

She's not due until the end of July or the beginning of August. She's only about 8 weeks along.